Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships 2022, Applications for the Sophie German Master’s Scholarship 2022 are currently open to international and French students. Organized by the Jacques Hadamard Foundation for Mathematics, the scholarship offers a fully-funded master’s degree for one or two years.
The Master’s Scholarship course, which lasts for one or two years, is designed for students who wish to participate in one of the Master’s programs. The purpose of the Ph.D. Track Scholarship is to draw the attention of enlightened people by providing financial support for their postgraduate education from Masters Track (M2) to Ph.D. The term of the indicated budget is four years.
International students, both men, and women are encouraged to apply for this wonderful opportunity. Two calls are issued each academic year, one for EU students and one for international students.
Also Recommended: USA Point Park University Scholarships 2022 – USA free Scholarships
What motivates me to apply for a Sophie German Masters Scholarship?
This is a fully-funded scholarship program which means you will pay the full price of your studies. International students will study in the center of Europe, France. So don’t miss out on this great opportunity and apply before May 15, 2022.
Brief data Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships 2022:
Opportunity: Fully funded
Deadline: May 15, 2022
Funding students must meet the prerequisites for a master’s program and prepare for a Ph.D. Hadamard’s research with a supervisor in Ph.D. Programs in Mathematics Once a master’s degree is approved, the board of directors of the Hadamard School of Mathematics must approve the doctorate degree. A project for students to benefit from additional funding for their PhD
Jack Schmidt Mathematics Foundation offers the German Sophie Scholarship. Applicants are advised to pay special attention to the writing of their cover letter, keeping in mind that the purpose of this program is to encourage young professionals to take an interest in mathematics research. On our platform, we always share information about valuable opportunities with official links.
Funding for Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships 2022:
The term of the proposed financing is 4 years, and the amount of the proposed financing is:
- € 10,000 for Masters’ Year (M2), an allowance that covers tuition fees (approximately € 500 for one year), plus 2,000 per year for foreign students on a scale based on their country of origin. A fixed fee of more than (a lump sum to cover round trip travel expenses and visa fees) and another benefit is that the accommodation is reserved for you (you have to pay rent);
- Over the course of 3 years of doctorate, equivalent to the contract of doctorate based on French law, which is currently € 1,866 total monthly.
Also Recommended: Latest Palm Hotel Dubai Jobs– Atlantis Career vacancies in UAE
Dates to remember:
- The first call was open from 20 October 2021 to 31 January 2022.
- The second call will run from February 2022 to May 15, 2022.
- German Master Scholarship for Sophie:
- The purpose of the Sophie German MSc Scholarships is to encourage young people and candidates to do research in mathematics.
- Degree certificate
- Cover letter / letter of encouragement
- All international students are eligible.
- All documents must be written in English or French.
- The department of mathematics that is qualified.
- Male and female students are eligible.
Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships 2022 deadline:
The deadline to apply for the Sophie Germain Scholarship is May 15, 2022.
Application for Sophie German Masters Scholarship 2022?
There is an online application for this scholarship, just open the link below and fill in and submit all the required details along with the documents.
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023