INTERNATIONAL ATTAINMENT VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP
The price of the CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP
50% reduction in full tuition paid for all years of the program, up to a maximum of four years (including initial admission in Year 2 or Year 3)
About the CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP
The four scholarships, which offer a 50% reduction in full tuition fees, are available to exceptionally qualified international students who are paying international tuition fees and will be pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in the 2021/22 academic year.
Applicants can only apply and will be considered for the Vice Chancellor’s International Achievement Scholarship for undergraduates when they have been offered a place to study the program they have selected and the final UCAS Prior to the date, Queen’s University Belfast has been confirmed as their FIRM choice. Applications cannot be considered before applicants meet both of these criteria.
CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP Eligibility
Terms and Conditions
- Students must have an offer for a place in the eligible full-time undergraduate program from the 2022/23 academic year on the Queen’s University Belfast campus, confirmed by their UCAS deadline as a FIRM choice, and You have it before you start studying. Meet the educational and language requirements associated with your offer, as described in your offer letter. Exceptions apply; See point 10 below.
- Students must be classified as international students paying international tuition rates in order to consider this discount. Students paying NI / GB / EU fees are not eligible for Vice Chancellor’s International Achievement Scholarship for undergraduates.
- Scholarships will cover 50% of the total tuition cost and are awarded annually for a maximum of four years.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must complete an online application form and submit a detailed video in the application form, by June 9, 2022, at 15:00 BST.
- Applicants must ensure that videos are submitted on time. Videos received after the 15:00 BST deadline on June 9, 2022, will not be considered.
- Also Recommended: 25000+ Chinese Scholarships 2022-Study in China without IELTS
- Undergraduates are awarded the Vice Chancellor’s International Achievement Scholarship for admission to Queen’s University Belfast in the fall semester of the 2022/23 academic year and cannot be used for admission to 2023/24 or any other year.
- Your scholarship will not be transferred if you wish to delay your admission to the university.
- Students should be provided financial support themselves.
- If you receive funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living expenses) from an external sponsoring body, such as the government, charities, or a private organization, you are eligible for a Vice-Chancellor You Will not be eligible for International Achievement Scholarship.
- The following programs have been disqualified for the Vice Chancellor’s International Achievement Scholarship – Undergraduate:
Apply here Applications cannot be considered before applicants meet both of these criteria.
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023