While Ireland may not be as popular as neighboring study sites, Graduate Scholarships in Ireland has become the top choice among 32,000 registrants. This number is expected to increase, largely thanks to the country’s respectable education system.
In recent years, Ireland has been recognized as one of the top 10 countries for education. This is reflected in its university rankings, most of which are in the top 350.
At the top, Ireland offers many study options at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. These, in addition to the scholarships in Ireland listed below, make Ireland a great option for those who want quality but affordable education. Criteria for Scholarship Selection in Ireland for International Students.
SELECTION CRITERIA Graduate Scholarships in Ireland:
Having multiple scholarships to choose from can help you find the one that meets your needs, but these are highly competitive awards with strict and rigorous admission criteria. To receive a scholarship as an international student in Ireland, you must:
- Good academic grades
- Do volunteer experiments.
- Provide written suggestions, if necessary, for scholarships for research programs.
- Letter of recommendation, if necessary
- Gain English language proficiency, which international students can demonstrate through TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc. test scores.
Everyone has their own choice criteria; Some may simply request an application, while others have additional requirements that must be met. You can also contact the awarding agency for more details on the selection criteria.
International students pursuing a master’s degree in Ireland can apply for the following Graduate Scholarships in Ireland:
Ireland’s reputation as a welcome destination for international master’s students is supported by the variety of postgraduate scholarships offered at its universities. Funding is available to both EU and non-EU citizens, with organizations seeking to attract the best and brightest students from around the world.
1- GOVERNMENT OF IRELAND INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM:
Scholarship amount: Tuition and registration fee waiver for 1 year
Eligible Degree: 1 year Bachelor, Masters, or PhD. the study
The Higher Education Authority of Ireland (HEA) is pleased to present the International Education Scholarship Program from the Irish Government. It is accessible to non-EU / EEA students who have an excellent offer from any qualifying Irish institution.
Graduate Scholarships in Ireland Open to 60 students, this scholarship in Ireland comes with full tuition and a 1-year registration fee waiver. Although all study subjects are acceptable, the scholarship can only cover one of the following:
- The final year of the undergraduate course.
- 1-year master taught
- 1 year of a research program (either 2-year Research Masters or 3/4-year Ph.D.)
- Fellows will also receive a one-year stipend of EUR 10,000 (USD 11,950).
2- THE IRISH GOVERNMENT WILL GIVE THE SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDENTS WHO ARE:
- ‘Excellent’ academically, professionally, and personally
- Outstanding communicators
- Extracurricular activity providers (politics, humanitarian work, sports, arts, etc.)
- Dedicated to studying in Ireland in accordance with the scholarship’s objectives.
3- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN (UCD) GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP:
Scholarship amount: 50% to 100% of the tuition amount
Eligible Degree: Select UCD Bachelor and Master’s Program.
- Founded in 1854, UCD is the largest university in Ireland. And with over 8,500 UCDs, it seeks to attract more international students through its Global Excellence Scholarship, one of Ireland’s largest scholarships for international students.
- The Merit Award is open to incoming UCD students (excluding them from the International Foundation Air Program) and is based on a ‘complete’ examination of the application.
Scholarship availability varies by region:
- For example, undergraduate scholarships are accessible to American citizens. Postgraduate scholarships, on the other hand, are only available to South Asian students. Scholarships at the undergraduate and graduate levels are available to students from other regions (as well as North American citizens).
- Global Excellence Scholars are required to give a valuable award in one of the following places: UCD website content, UCD social media content, discussion groups, and panels, or UCD events and activities.
- Unlike other scholarships, winners will have to pay a deposit before being considered for the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a GPA of at least 3.08 / 4.20 in order to extend the coverage annually.
4- IRISH RESEARCH COUNCIL EMPLOYMENT-BASED POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME:
Administered by the Irish Research Council, the program enables students to complete a research project, whether it be a master’s or a research Ph.D. – Together with an Irish employment partner.
Can be a corporation, charity, non-profit organization, or public sector employment partner (a list of previous winners can be found on the website of the Irish Research Council). You will spend your time between this corporation and the Irish Institute of Higher Education.
Under the rules of the Employment-Based Graduate Program, researchers will receive a full salary throughout their education. Your company will be asked to contribute at least € 9,000 per year for your payment/travel expenses, while the scholarship will offer € 27,500 per year, which will be distributed as follows:
- € 18,500 contribution to your payroll
- 5,750 for the registration fee
- € 3,250 for direct research costs
5- NUI GALWAY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS:
Eligible non-EU students can receive this scholarship if they are enrolling in undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs.
Benefits: Program-specific awards ranging from $ 2,200 to, 5,700 for UG and PG students. In some schemes, tuition is waived, while for research candidates, an annual allowance of $ 18,300 is given.
The Centennial Scholarship Program is open to applicants from non-EEA / EU countries pursuing full-time Masters programs. Scholarships are available to students enrolled at the Dublin Institute of Technology
Benefits: Half of the tuition costs will be waived.
6- IRELAND FELLOWS PROGRAMME – ASIA:
The Irish Scholars Program enables beginners or intermediate career professionals to benefit from a leading, world-class, quality education with leadership skills from eligible countries that help develop skills. It gives selected students the option to pursue a fully-funded one-year Masters’s program at the Irish Higher Education Institution (HEI). This grant includes program fees, travel, accommodation, and living expenses. Eligible master’s level programs in Ireland begin in August or September each year and last between 10 and 16 months depending on the program. The Ireland Scholars Program promotes gender equality, equal opportunities, and diversity.
The program aims to strengthen the country’s ability to achieve national SDG goals and promote good relations with Ireland.
The program is designed to help graduates contribute to the development of skills in their home countries and, when they return home, become part of the next generation of leaders in their chosen industries. They are expected to contribute to the development of good long-term personal and professional relations with Ireland, as well as institutional ties.
Courses that are eligible:
Qualified in Agriculture, Health, Education, Human Rights, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, and other fields.
The application process is divided into three stages:
Step 1 is an initial request. Step 2 is a detailed request and step 3 is an interview.
Join Our Community:
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023