THE UNIVERSITY OF PARIS As part of its Attractive Material, the School of Graduates in Genetics and New Epidemiology of Education (EUR GENE), a component of the Universidad de París, offers 10 master’s degrees in exchange and genetics students.
Table of contents
- 1 THE UNIVERSITY OF PARIS
- 2 ABOUT THE MASTER’S IN GENETICS FELLOWSHIPS
- 3 THE UNIVERSITY OF PARIS BENEFITS:
- 4 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 5 How to apply for a Masters in Genetics Scholarship from the University of Paris
- 6 1- Submit the application to the master:
- 7 2- Apply for a Masters in Genetics Scholarship from the University of Paris:
- 8 Read Also:
THE UNIVERSITY OF PARIS
Ubicada en París, the School of Graduates in Genetics and Epidemiology New Education (EUR GENE) has the objective of offering an excellent training program that combines intensive research and more research. EUR GENE renne ocho unidades de investigación, dos esculas de doctorado, dos LabEx y un Instituto Hospitalario Universitario (UHI).
The principal of the School of Graduates in Genetics and Epidemiology New Education is the capacity of its students to study the futures in genetics and epigenetics. This is based on a number of interactive practices: including the most talented Europeans and internationals, creating programs that combine the components of experiments and experiments, to improve the facilities of the laboratories of laboratories.
ABOUT THE MASTER’S IN GENETICS FELLOWSHIPS
DEADLINE: 28 March 2022.
FINANCING: fully funded.
OPEN TO: All nationalities.
HOST UNIVERSITY: University of Paris.
THE UNIVERSITY OF PARIS BENEFITS:
The selected candidates will have the following:
A € 5000 scholarship.
EUR GENE will pay for an internship at the research laboratory of the University of Paris (six months compulsory internship in M2).
Easy access to CROUS student accommodation.
The applicant must have:
- Holder of Master 1 (successfully passed the first year of Master) or equivalent obtained in a country other than France.
- Become a national other than French.
- Sent your complete request at the beginning of the call.
Application for the University of Paris Genetics Masters Scholarship does not represent an application for the Master’s program, which must be processed according to its specific procedure (see below).
Scholarship recipients will be automatically considered for admission to the Master’s program and will have to follow the usual registration procedure.
At the time of applying for the scholarship, candidates may be in the process of obtaining their M1. Enrollment in M2 will be subject to verification of the current year of study. Beneficiaries need to make sure they have the necessary documents to study in France.
Read Also: Dubai Scholarships 2022 Without IELTS
How to apply for a Masters in Genetics Scholarship from the University of Paris
The application is made in two stages simultaneously:
(1) to apply for the Masters’s program and
(2) to apply for the Masters of the University of Paris in Genetics Scholarships.
1- Submit the application to the master:
Depending on your geographical location and nationality, there are two possible applications:
If you live in one of the following 46 countries, you must apply through Campus France: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Ivory, Djibouti, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, and Vietnam.
If you are a citizen of the European Union, or if you live in a country other than the one mentioned above, follow the general procedure, the form of which will be available from 12 April 2022.
Read Also: Study in Canada 2022
2- Apply for a Masters in Genetics Scholarship from the University of Paris:
To apply for the EUR GENE Scholarship, please complete the form on the application platform:
Your Name, Name, and Email Allow you to get a link pointing to the address. Complete your application multiple times if necessary.
A PDF document will be requested at the end of the form. This document should be included in a file and layout:
- A complete veteran.
- List of courses and grades taken during the last three years of school, including the current year.
- Copies of their diplomas (Applicants selected for this scholarship must present the original upon arrival).
- Certificate of enrollment for the academic year 2021-2022 (if you are currently enrolled).
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or researchers, including at least one from your home university, with accurate and complete contact details.
- A copy of your passport or identity document if you are European.
- Language Certificate (English) if you have one.
- Specify your last name in the file name: “YOUR-NAME_GENEM2-2022-2023.pdf”.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
- Watch live cricket match today live ICC T20 world cup #1
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023