Eligible foreign students are invited to apply for the Postgraduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University, Study in Thailand for the 2022/23 academic session. Scholarships are available for Masters and Ph.D. studies.
You May Like BEST SCOTLAND SCHOLARSHIPS 2022- Apply Now
These scholarships are for applicants who want to enroll in the Engineering Study Program at the Srinivasaran International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund|
|Scholarship Type:||Fully Funded|
|Host Institution(s):||Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University|
|Number of Awards:||40|
|Scholarship Worth:||See Scholarship benefits (below)|
|Study Level:||Postgraduate (Masters and Ph.D.)|
Table of contents
Qualification criteria for Graduate Scholarship:
To be considered for the Graduate Scholarship Program, interested applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Must not be of Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked in the top 20% of the class).
- Eligibility for Admission to SIIT Graduate Program
- Two strong letters of recommendation (at least one letter of recommendation should come from an instructor / educational advisor).
- Have good health and good manners.
- Don’t take advantage of any other type of scholarship.
Study in Thailand Scholarship benefits:
- Full tuition fees and SIIT educational support (full thesis support).
- 10,000 baht monthly subsistence allowance.
- Round trip economy class travel expenses.
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (Actual expenses, but not more than 10,000 baht).
- Medical and accident insurance during the scholarship period in Thailand.
You May Like Top 5 International Scholarships In Russia 2022
Study in Thailand Application Procedure:
How to apply: Applicants interested in the Graduate Scholarship Program at Thomasat University should apply online before the application deadline. Interested parties will need to attach the following documents.
- Statement of purpose
- A curriculum vita (CV) or resume
- An official copy or current copy.
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (for master’s application).
- Bachelor’s transcript and Masters transcript with 3.50 GPA
- English Proficiency Test Certificate.
- DNI or citizen’s passport
- Research dissertation, publication, or certificate (if applicable)
- Recent image (1 x 1.5-inch size as a jpeg. Only)
- March 15, 2022
Join Our Community:
- Watch live cricket match today live ICC T20 world cup #1
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023