Study in Australia Scholarships
Study in Australia, ScholStudy in Australia Without IELTS | Australia Scholarships 2022 is a dream of many international students, especially without IELTS. But studying abroad comes with a long list of conditions that applicants must meet in order to be admitted. But one of the most common requirements is English language proficiency test scores. This article will discuss different universities in Australia without IELTS. You can take your bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs.
We have a list of Australian Scholarships as well as Australian Universities that accept students without the need for IELTS. We’ve made it easy for you. You can easily check the universities for 2021 without IELTS requirements. All the best and best research-based universities are actively participating in the scholarship, which is funded entirely by the Australian Government.
There is no application fee to study in Australia without IELTS. Australia’s economy is a highly developed market economy. The coronavirus crisis could leave Australia better than many other countries. A third most popular destination for international students. Well, don’t worry! We show you how to get a scholarship in Australia.
Click this links: Study for free in Lithuania – Lithuania Scholarships 2022
List of Australian universities without IELTS
The following universities in Australia do not require IELTS / TOEFL.
Group of Eight: Group of 8, as the name implies, is a prestigious university in Australia. You could call it the Ivy League of Australia. Accept a large number of students each year.
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Bond University
- University of Queensland
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of New South Wales
- Macquarie University
- University of South Australia
- University of Adelaide
- The University of Queensland admits you if you have completed your previous degree at a school where English was the primary medium of instruction.
The University of Southern Queensland and the Swinburne University of Technology also accept students who have attended schools where English was the secondary medium of instruction.
The University of Adelaide and Macquarie University allow students only if they accept the English program before the course begins.
Bond University and The University of South Australia offer alternative tests, such as CAE, PTE.
List of fields to Study in Australia
The following fields are offered by Australian universities:
1- $ 90,000 Gilbert Rig Australia Scholarship 2022-2023
- Art, design, and architecture
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information technology and computer science
- Architecture, construction, planning, and design.
- Information technology
- Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
The University of Melbourne offers $ 90,000 in wide and full Gilbert Rig Scholarship opportunities for international students.
2 -Australian National University Scholarships 2021-202
ANU University offers 600 scholarships each year to international and domestic students to pursue masters and Ph.D. programs. ANU is a national university. ANU is located in Canberra, the capital of Australia.
3-Australian Government Scholarships 2021-2022
Australian Government Scholarships to study full-time Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. One of the most popular scholarships to study in Australia. 200 scholarships. All expenses will be met.
4-University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia
The Sydney Scholars Awards are now open to Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. students. Scholarship The Sydney Scholarship for International Students is a fully-funded scholarship.
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023