Scholarships in Thailand- 5 Best Scholarships for International Students, If you are looking for a new place to study then Thailand is a great option. In Southeast Asia, the nation is found along with Cambodia, Laos, and Malaysia. Although it has a long and rich past, it has maintained its customs and culture to this day.
Today, Thailand has opened its doors to the rest of the world to improve its education. Compared to other Asian countries, they provide affordable education. To put it bluntly, the cost of living here is very low. As international students pursue undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees in Thailand, they have access to a wide range of educational experiences.
Consider studying abroad in Thailand if you want to meet some of the luckiest people in the world and learn about their culture. Various scholarships are available for foreign students in Thailand.
The top 5 Scholarships are given below:
Also Recommended: Study in Australia Without IELTS | Australia Scholarships 2022
1- MAHIDOL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
Full Scholarship: Covers tuition, research fees, and living expenses. As a result, this type of scholarship covers only half of the tuition costs and additional costs.
- Doctoral and post-doctoral training programs
- International postgraduate and doctoral students with excellent academic records can apply for financial aid at Mahidol University. The purpose of this scholarship is to increase the number of students pursuing higher degrees. The list of eligible programs for this award is available from the institution. To see a list of available scholarships, click on the Scholarship link.
- There are two types of Thai scholarships available to full or partial scholarship students. Postgraduate students must have a bachelor’s degree and doctoral students must have a master’s degree to be eligible for a full scholarship. They must also provide proof of English proficiency through IELTS or TOEFL or other English tests, and at least score. Additional criteria (such as age and topic of thesis) can be found on the organization’s website.
- In addition to its prestigious medical school, Mahidol University is a perfect choice for anyone seeking academic excellence while immersing themselves in the vibrant culture of the Thai capital. But in addition to getting a medical degree, the school also offers a wide range of other options.
2- Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate Scholarships Programme:
The Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship Program can open the door to a brighter future for you. In Thailand, there is funding for the 2021/2022 academic year.
It is available to students from ASEAN and non-ASEAN countries who want to pursue a postgraduate program at the institution. Is Chulalongkorn University a Good Choice for You? CU students have access to a wide range of educational and employment opportunities. Tutors will help students in their quest for knowledge, which will lead them to their favorite career and find purpose in it.
Also Recommended: Study for free in Lithuania – Lithuania Scholarships 2022
In addition to the full cost of tuition, a monthly stipend. In addition, travel, accommodation, and education expenses will be paid. Eligibility requires graduate and doctoral degrees.
Scholarships are available for international students at the University of Chulalongkorn, Thailand. Graduate or Ph.D. A degree program is required for all applicants. Students must earn a certain grade point average to be eligible for this grant. The university needs a full-time student and teaching assistant in the department.
International students may apply for different scholarships, but the application process is the same. As part of the application process, you will need to provide a copy of your transcript, certificates, proof of English proficiency, and other documents. The Scholarship Committee will do this to notify selected candidates.
- ASEAN and non-ASEAN countries are eligible.
- A master’s degree from the College of Communication Arts is accepted.
- Approved Criteria: Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Students from ASEAN and non-ASEAN countries are eligible to apply. Chulalongkorn University prefers professors, researchers, and academic staff who wish to return to their home institutions after graduation.
- Please note that students from ASEAN or non-ASEAN countries who have enrolled at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Holders of a bachelor’s or master’s degree should apply for the position they are looking for. The applicant must submit a degree certificate and an authentic EMC transcript.
- Applicants are required to be a maximum of 35 years of age.
- To qualify, candidates must have excellent general health.
3-SIIT Postgraduate Scholarship Program for the Best Foreign Students:
For foreign students who want to pursue their Master’s or Doctorate. Degrees at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology award the best scholarship. There are five areas of study available at the Institute of Engineering, Science and Technology, consisting of five areas.
In addition to higher education results and two letters of reference, a real certificate of English proficiency is required. The SIIT Scholarship Program includes a $ 300 monthly stipend, travel expenses, and medical insurance.
4- AIT MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS:
A master’s degree in environmental science, engineering, management, or technology is available for foreign students at the Asian Institute of Technology. Apply for this full-fledged scholarship in Thailand if your total GPA score is above 2.75. In addition, the program is located in Bangkok, where you can immerse yourself in this fascinating culture and explore the markets of Bangkok’s Khao San Road. There are so many options!
Also Recommended: Law Scholarships In World 2022 – Study Abroad Scholarships
What sets Thailand apart from many other nations is its affordable but high-quality education, which has been enhanced by extensive scholarships. If you decide to study abroad in the land of smiles, you will have the most fun ever! You will have a great time in Thailand, whether you dive into the Andaman Sea or just chat with the locals!
5- Tipp Scholarships:
The scholarship includes a monthly living allowance of 7,000 baht and a housing allowance of 7,000 to 9,000 baht. The cost of tuition and dissertation, travel, and other expenses related to books will be paid.
A master’s degree in the relevant field is required to qualify.
The Thailand Overseas Postgraduate Program (TIPP) is available through TICA for international students interested in pursuing postgraduate studies in Thailand. The National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation of the participating countries should recommend candidates for this scholarship in Thailand. You must have relevant experience and education as well as confirmation of your ability to speak English.
On the website, international students can begin the process of applying for a student visa. There is a list of forms and other documents that must be completed. In most cases, you will be required to provide documents such as transcripts of previous schools, medical records, and letters of reference. For evaluation and selection, the National Focal Point for International Cooperation for the Development of Your Country will process and transfer it to TICA.
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023