PepsiCo Supply Chain Accounting Intern in USA 2022 Applications Invited Multinational Organization is looking for suitable candidates for Summer Internship 2022.
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader working with a product portfolio in more than 200 countries and territories, including 22 world-renowned billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, from LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of delicious foods and drinks that are loved all over the world.
PepsiCo Internship Useful description
The Summer Internship is the first step in the Supply Chain Accounting / Finance Associate program, an accelerated training program for key accounting/finance positions in PepsiCo’s supply chain organization.
|Job Location||United States Of America|
|Education||Graduate, Bachelors or Masters degree|
Supply Chain Associates Program
Successful program participants will have the skills and experience to acquire a Field Plant Controller or Headquarters Financial Planning and Analysis Manager within 7-8 years. The entry point for this program is the Accounting / Supply Chain Finance Associate position, which is part of a larger program that includes other operations and technical disciplines. The supply chain accounting/finance associate will report directly to the plant controller and is expected to last approximately 18-24 months. Supply Chain Finance Summer internship responsibilities include training and experience in a wide range of accounting, internal control, and financial planning activities, including
The process of accounting
- Participating in 2-3 financial periods of the plant closes the related work.
- Participate in the physical inventory cycle count.
- Accepting accounting responsibility for a plant for 6-8 weeks (production accounting, accounts payable or fixed assets, etc.)
Internal control test
- Complete Q3: Periodic and quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley control tests
- Complete an internal audit self-assessment test.
Qualification criteria PepsiCo Internship
- Currently pursuing degrees in Accounting and/or Finance (other related fields will be considered)
- Demonstrated interest in cost accounting and operations through previous coursework and/or internships.
- Strong people/communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner, and manage conflicting priorities based on results
- Specializes in Excel and other Microsoft products
PepsiCo Internship Minimum education
- Graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree within one (1) year of completing the internship.
- This position is limited to those who have an indefinite right to work in the United States.
How To Apply:
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023