Jobs in Malta – Purchasing and Logistics Coordinator
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time|
|JOB LEVEL:||Intermediate (1-3 years)|
|SALARY:||€18,000 to €24,000 / year|
|CATEGORY:||Supply Chain & Warehousing|
A new purchasing and logistics coordinator role is available in retail Jobs in Malta.
Jobs in Malta Your main responsibilities will include:
- Help the sales team perform both inventory management and procurement tasks by providing daily support.
- Manage the supplier base and ensure that stock orders are placed with suppliers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers and logistics companies, local and foreign.
- Accelerate orders and keep business updated on any delays or issues affecting supply.
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure that the best level of stock inventory is maintained.
- Contact shipping agents regarding all shipment pickup and delivery.
- Product cost entry and product pricing
- Archive all relevant logistical documents and relevant administration.
- Send us your application directly using the ‘Apply for Vacancy’ button.
Jobs in Malta Skill and requirements
- You must be fluent in English and Maltese.
- Self-motivated with great organizational skills.
- Ability to focus on multi-tasks and details in a busy environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Become a team player and problem solver.
- Educational experience
- Necessary experience in a similar position
- The level of education of the diploma will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Work Reference: EQ669
- Watch live cricket match today live ICC T20 world cup #1
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023