Zhejiang University Post-Doctoral Fellowship in China for International Students 2022. Applications are invited for the 2022 Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship in China. Scholarships are offered by the Office of the China Postdoctoral Council (OCPC) and Jiang University. All national and international students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the International Postdoctoral Exchange Scholarship Program at Zhejiang University. Students who wish to pursue their postdoctoral studies at Zhejiang University, China are encouraged to apply. This is a fully-funded scholarship available for the 2022-23 academic year.
In addition, the application
Zhejiang University (ZJU) was established in 1897 and is located in Hangzhou. It is the oldest university in China. The university offers 140 undergraduate programs and 300 postgraduate programs. The university is ranked 38th in the world. You can also apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2022 in Switzerland (funded).
Also Recommended: Germany Scholarships-Friedrich Ebert Scholarship in Germany 2022
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Zhejiang University
- Degree level: Post Doctorate
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of prizes: 500
- Ethnicity: National and International
- Award Country: China
- Deadline: April 10, 2022.
Fellowship in China Successful candidates will receive an allowance of RMB 200,000 per annum from OCPC and another allowance of RMB 100,000 per annum from Zhejiang University for the following.
- Living expenses
- Housing subsidy
- social Security
- Round trip international travel expenses
- Note: If the student has a contract of more than 2 years, the university will provide a 250,000 RMB annual allowance.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit and under 35 years of age for two-year probation.
- Candidate must have completed Ph.D. within last 3 years.
- Applicants must have a doctorate degree from one of the top 100 universities in the world.
- Successful candidates must stay in China for at least 20 months for the two-year postdoctoral program.
- Candidates must have an excellent educational background before applying for a scholarship.
- The candidate should be proficient in Chinese or English.
- Full-time employees from China are not eligible to apply. Because it’s a full-time research project.
- The applicant is not using any other international scholarship.
The deadline to apply for the 2022 International Postdoctoral Exchange Scholarship Program for all students is April 10, 2022. Final results will be announced in October.
How to apply for the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship?
Fellowship in China has an online application system for applying for Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022. Applicants must register at the OCPC website http://www.chinapostdoctor.org.cn/auth/login.html, then fill out the application form with the required information and upload the required documents. Then submit the application before the deadline.
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023