Internship applications for the CRG internship are being accepted in Spain during the summer of 2019. Candidates taking part in the CRG internship in Spain will not only learn new skills but will also have the opportunity to work in a truly international environment. The program aims to introduce students to the international laboratory and encourage them to pursue a career in science.
For the 10th Summer Internship Program, the Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) offers students the opportunity to conduct summer research in a laboratory (CRG). A wide range of students from around the world can participate in this program.
About CRG Summer Internship:
CRG stands for Center for Genomic Research. It is a leading biomedical research center. It is a beautiful country located in Spain. CRG is a research institute affiliated with the Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology.
Why am I interested in applying for a CRG Summer Internship in Spain?
Summer internships in Spain are fully funded and students will learn a lot about Spanish culture in addition to their studies. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for this fully sponsored internship program.
Host: CRG Center for Genomic Research
Internship Type: Bachelor
Type of funding: Fully funded
Duration: 2 months
Benefits of a CRG Summer Internship in Spain include:
A monthly stipend of 600 euros.
One round trip air ticket (up to 300 euros for European candidates; up to 800 euros for candidates outside Europe)
The cost of public transport.
Undergraduate students who are important in life sciences or related fields are eligible to apply.
What are the eligibility criteria for CRG Summer Internship in Spain?
To apply for this program, you must meet the following conditions.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the undergraduate program at the start of the internship, which means they should not have graduated by then.
- Applicants may not have previously participated in the CRG internship.
- Students have completed at least two full academic years or four semesters of their undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic records.
- Candidates should be passionate about biomedical and bioscience research (laboratory experience preferred).
- The institution in which the applicant is registered must be willing to work with the applicant on a student appointment or internship agreement.
- Students with a master’s degree are not eligible to apply.
- Who do you want to collaborate with?
How to apply for a CRG Summer Internship in Spain:
The following URL leads to the online application form:
Selected interns will be required to work 320 hours over two months, with the beginning and end of the application process. Each week, he worked over 40 hours.
Applicants must provide the following documents to be considered:
- Complete online registration form
- Current copy of someone’s academic record
- A letter of inspiration
- Specifications from a single source
Can you tell when the results will come out?
In late April or early May 2022. The CRG Summer Internship Team will contact you via the email address or phone number you provided.
When does the CRG Summer Internship start in Spain?
The program will begin on July 18, 2022. This is an amazing opening for those studying abroad.
For complete information you should visit the official website, this is the summary of the official publication.
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023