Applications are invited for the sky Global Internship Fully Funded Program in Turkey 2022. This is an international internship in Turkey for all international students from around the world. For young men and women to spend a month in Turkey, full financial support is provided at all costs in Turkey. Turkish Aerospace Inc. (TAI) is a leading industrial organization based in Turkey. The most amazing internship in Turkey for international students. IELTS / TOEFL is not required for this internship.
Enjoy a summer internship in Turkey.
All participants can apply without proof of language. No application fee is required. Undergraduate (Senior) and Graduate (M.Sc. Ph.D.) students of all disciplines and backgrounds can apply to the SKY GLOBAL program.
The Sky Global Internship dates are between May 15 and September 15, 2022. A period of one month. Any student with any educational background is eligible to apply. There are no educational requirements. Young college students, graduates, or anyone. You will have cultural exchanges with other young people around the world. Detailed information about the Sky Global Internship Program in Turkey 2022 is provided below.
Details About Sky Global Internship Program in Turkey 2022
- Country: Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: May 15 and September 15, 2022
- Deadline: 11th March 2022
Internship Fields Sky Global Fully Funded Internship
Undergraduate (Senior students) and Graduate level (M.Sc., Ph.D.) Candidates from the following disciplines, but not limited to:
- Engineering (all branches)
- Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Business, Finance, and Economics
- Communication, Journalism, Media
- Linguistics, language schools
- Social Sciences (all including but not limited to Education, Sociology, Humanities, History, etc.
Financial Coverage Sky Global Fully Funded Internship
As Stated Above, Sky Global International Internship Program in Turkey is a Fully Funded All Expenses paid internship. All expenses will be covered This is a Paid summer internship.
- Full Accommodation
- In City Transportation Expenses
Benefits of the Sky Global Fully Funded Internship
Interns will be provided with the following opportunities:
- Professional work experience
- Gaining knowledge of basic subjects in engineering and business in the aerospace sector
- Hands-on practice with real tasks
- Taking on tasks related to the hi-tech projects and business management areas
- Getting mentorship and career support from sector seniors
- By the end of the program, interns are expected to prepare and present a report and a presentation in compliance with the requirements specified by TAI internship instructions.
Eligibility Criteria Sky Global Fully Funded Internship
- It is open to all students from all Universities and Higher Education Institutes.
- All Participants must return to their home country after the completion of the internship.
- Candidates must have had at least 2 doses of Covid19 Vaccine accepted by the Republic of Turkey.
- Minimum 2 doses BioNTech OR 2 doses Sinovac and 1 dose BioNTech).
- The vaccination certificate must be uploaded “other” section in the attached document.
Deadline & Timeline Sky Global Fully Funded Internship
The last date to apply for the Sky Global Internship Program in Turkey 2022 is 11th March 2022.
- Selected candidates will be interviewed on-site in DIMDEX 2022 between March 21 and 23, 2022 (Interviews will be held in English).
- Official Results will be announced on 7th April 2022.
How to Apply
The application process is online.
To Apply please visit the website here and click on Sky Global Internship Program
The Advertisement Poster is given below.
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023