Applications from appropriately qualified Ph.D. candidates from eligible African countries are invited to apply for a Ph.D. internship at the Microsoft Africa Research Institute, where applicants can plan, conduct and publish research studies in depth. Will demonstrate knowledge
Microsoft provides an enabling environment for researchers and engineers who are passionate about AI technology innovation. Ideal candidates must have a strong ability to work closely with researchers and colleagues in the Microsoft product team to advance the research agenda in a collaborative and supportive environment.
|Companies / Organizations:||Microsoft Africa Research Institute|
|Program Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Program duration:||6 months|
|Basic Qualifications:||Ph.D. Candidate|
Ph.D. Internship at Microsoft Africa Research Institute 2022 | Qualification criteria
To be eligible for a doctoral internship, interested applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Experience collaborating in communities and/or research efforts, including publishing papers at conferences such as CHI, CSCW (cited as author).
- You must be able to take the initiative, but you must also carry out an investigative plan and work well as part of the team.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
- Ability to design and implement a research agenda.
How to apply for Ph.D. Internship: Interested applicants for the Microsoft Africa Research Institute Ph.D. Internship 2022 should apply online and provide all required information on or before the application deadline.
Application deadline: Not specified.
Join Our Community:
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023