The 2022 application process for the Korean Government’s Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) program is now open. In 2022, the Korean government’s Global Korea Scholarship program aims to invite international students who want to pursue a graduate degree or do research in Korea.
The GKS Scholarship is fully funded and aims to provide international students with the opportunity to pursue higher education in graduate programs at higher education institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
|Scholarship Sponsors:||Government of Korea|
|Scholarship Type:||Fully Funded|
|Host Institutions:||Korean Universities|
|Cost of Scholarship:||Full funding includes tuition, airfare, allowances, insurance, etc.|
|Level of study:||Postgraduate (Master and Doctorate)|
|The number of prizes:||different|
Details about Korea Global Scholarship Program
The Korean government’s Global Korea Scholarship program aims to invite international students who want to pursue a graduate degree or do research in Korea.
Users should take Korean language training courses for 1 year at a language institute located on the campus of a national university. (People who have a Korean language fluency score above level 5 on TOPIK are exempt from this requirement.)
To be eligible for the Korean Government Global Korea Scholarship Program, you are required to meet the following conditions:
- Both the applicant and their parents must be citizens of their country.
- Applicants must not have Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must have both mental and physical health in order to stay abroad for a long period of time.
- Must be under 25 years of age on the date of admission. (Undergraduate)
- Must be under 40 years of age on the date of admission. (Graduate)
- Has completed or is scheduled to complete formal education for all elementary, middle, and high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Get more than 80% grade point average (G.P.A.) from the last educational institution.
- Get a bachelor’s or master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Applicants who have previously had success in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea are not eligible to apply for this program.
Successful applicants to the Korean Government Global Korea Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits.
- Tuition fee: actual cost (not more than 5 million KRW per semester)
- Living Allowance: KRW 900,000 ~ KRW 1,000,000
- Airfare – Original Price
- Medical Insurance – KRW 20,000 (per month)
- Resettlement Allowance: KRW 200,000
- Research Collaboration – KRW 210,000 – 240,000 (per semester)
- Printing costs (dissertation) – KRW 500,000 – 800,000
- Completion Allowance: KRW 100,000 (one time)
- Korean Language Proficiency Excellence Award: KRW 100,000
- Language courses: KRW 800,000 per term
Also apply: SIIT Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Thailand
How to apply: NIIED invites the Korean embassy in the invited country or a national university to recommend potential candidates. Applicants must submit all documents related to their scholarship application to the Korean Embassy in their home country or to the relevant national university.
The Korean Embassy or National University sends the appropriate candidates to NIIED with the required documents.
NIIED screens potential candidates and notifies the Korean embassy of selected KGSP beneficiary owners. You should consult the GKS Bulletin Board for detailed instructions.
Still Not specified.
- India vs Australia 20 September- watch now live stream today-live india vs Australia streaming
- Live Pakistan vs England 2022 Watch now live stream England in Pakistan
- Top 10 High Commission of CANADA Scholarships 2023 -Scholarships without IELTS for BS, MS and PhD
- Latest Jobs in Canada-Apply Now for Urgent Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Direct PhD from Bachelors in Hong Kong- PhD Hong Kong Fellowship 2023